WE’RE HERE TO PROVIDE THE BEST METAL RECYCLING IN DENVER
We are a close-knit group of friendly folks who care about what we do. So when you call for service, price quotes, or account questions—or when you drive through our gate—we’ll be here for you.
Murray, Alan and Michael Cohen: Owners
As our founder, mentor, father and grandfather Bob Cohen often said, “You can never make a bad deal with good people.” We like to think he still watches over things around here, and we work every day to be the “good people” to whom he referred.
OUR COMPANY PHILOSOPHY: “WHAT IS A CUSTOMER?”
- A customer is the most important person ever in this office…in person, by mail or by telephone.
- A customer is not dependent on us…we are dependent on him/her.
- A customer is not an interruption of our work…he/she is the purpose of it.
- We are not doing a favor by serving a customer…he/she is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- A customer is not someone to argue or match wits with…no one ever wins an argument with a customer.
- A customer is a person who brings us his/her wants…it is our job to handle them profitably, to him/her and to ourselves.
Tap Sittiseri: Senior Scrap Buyer
Not only is Tap one the friendliest, funniest guys you’ll ever meet, he is also one of the most knowledgeable scrap buyers in Denver. As our past V.P. of non-ferrous (Scott’s current role), Tap had to learn each grade of material, how we process it and sell it, and the exact value of each item. And now that he’s in charge of commercial accounts, Tap can advise you on how best to sort, containerize and sell your scrap for maximum profit, just like he did for us. Definitely take advantage of his expertise.
Tap is also great with service and logistics. He oversees our dispatch and containerization, so call him if you have questions or an issue. After all, it’s his job is to make sure we take care of you.
The bottom line: If you’re in charge of selling scrap at your facility, a quick
conversation with Tap will give you the confidence that you are truly minimizing your handling, and maximizing your profits.