WE’RE HERE TO PROVIDE THE BEST METAL RECYCLING IN DENVER
We are a close-knit group of friendly folks who care about what we do. So when you call for service, price quotes, or account questions—or when you drive through our gate—we’ll be here for you.
As the owners of Iron & Metals, we obviously have many responsibilities. But none is more important to us than making sure you’re getting the exceptional service and fair treatment that will make you a lifelong customer or business partner.
As our founder, mentor, father and grandfather Bob Cohen often said, “You can never make a bad deal with good people.” We like to think he still watches over things around here, and we work every day to be the “good people” to whom he referred.
TAKE A TOUR
View a slideshow of our metal recycling facility >
OUR COMPANY PHILOSOPHY: “WHAT IS A CUSTOMER?”
- A customer is the most important person ever in this office…in person, by mail or by telephone.
- A customer is not dependent on us…we are dependent on him/her.
- A customer is not an interruption of our work…he/she is the purpose of it.
- We are not doing a favor by serving a customer…he/she is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- A customer is not someone to argue or match wits with…no one ever wins an argument with a customer.
A customer is a person who brings us his/her wants…it is our job to handle them profitably, to him/her and to ourselves.