Sell Scrap Metal in Denver
With Iron & Metals’ 20-acre paved scrap metal yard, two full-length truck scales, dedicated receiving docks and a crew that’s committed to helping you unload safely and quickly, your drop-off metal recycling experience will be pleasant and profitable.
No load is too small (one piece of copper pipe or a bag of aluminum cans) or too big (farm machinery, industrial equipment)—simply drive in, stop on the scale and come up to the office. As Denver’s fastest and safest metal recycler, our goal is to help you get in, out and back to work.
- Open to the public
- Receiving hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Perfect for demo contractors, trash haulers, roll-off providers and HVAC companies
- We provide accurate tracking and ticket payouts along with immediate pay or monthly accounting
GET TOP METAL RECYCLING PRICES FOR:
- All grades of steel
- Cast iron
- Insulated wire
- Stainless steel
- High-temp alloys
- Junk cars
- And more!
IMI DOES NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Any tank, machine or other item containing gas or diesel fuel
- Transformers, ballasts, capacitors or any other item containing PCBs
- Oil filters
- Refrigerators or other units that once contained Freon (except from commercial accounts who have certification of proper evacuation)
- Radioactive material
- Any tank, canister or bottle unless a hole has been cut in it and the valve has been removed
- Used barrels, unless the top is off, it is whole and not crushed, and it has been triple rinsed. Also, hazardous material labels must be removed.
- Any other potentially hazardous material or materials containing oil or sludge